Parent Information 2020
We are pleased to announce that we are planning on returning to the 2020 Fall Football season starting on June 15th!!. We hope this letter finds you all in good health and great spirits, but it is time to turn OFF those gaming consoles, and pick up your football! We miss each and every one of you, and are so excited to see you again!
Although football is a contact sport, we want to ensure you that we will be following every guideline set forth by the CDC, the Tri-County Health Department, and the Nation Football League.
We understand that many of you might be apprehensive about returning to contact sports, and want to invite you to come to a practice to see what safety precautions we will be following. Your Childs health and well-being are of utmost importance to The Warrior Nation.
For the first few weeks, we will be conducting non-contact drills and conditioning only. We will require the following from each player for ALL practices and games throughout the season:
- Your own water bottle with your name clearly marked on it
- A FULL mouthpiece (pacifier type) – this will be needed ASAP
- A face shield for your helmet (this will be needed when contact starts, and helmets are required)
- Football gloves for all players (we are looking at having some available for purchase ASAP)
- We will be providing hand sanitizer, and water to refill you OWN water bottles.
- We will be limiting kids to groups of TEN with ONE coach per group for the entire practice.
- All coaches and staff must wear facemasks, and will be required to take temperatures before each practice.